SharePoint & Office 365 Services
As a SharePoint Consultant with over 10 years experience, I provide custom SharePoint & Office 365 solutions for your business needs.
Maybe you just subscribed to SharePoint Online/Office 365 or migrated some of your documents to SharePoint. You heard it would make document management and team collaboration easier but it’s been difficult figuring out how to set things up. Your information management still feels disorganized and you feel increasingly frustrated.
Whether you need to customize and configure your SharePoint Intranet or project portal or set up SharePoint for document management, I can design SharePoint solution that’s customized to your unique needs.
- Iterative development approach. You will be able to share your input throughout the process—not after you’ve been presented with a completed project.
- No lengthy business requirements sessions. We’ll discuss your high-level business requirements during an initial kick-off meeting. By our second meeting, you will already have live sites built inside your SharePoint environment.
- A timeline that you will love! Most of my projects take only 4-5 weeks.
- No subcontractors, ever. You will work directly with me – not an outsourced subcontractor or another external consultant. I’ll work one-on-one with you throughout the process, managing the entire project from start to finish.
The way we do work today is fundamentally different than just a few years ago. Work happens on our phones, tablets and laptops everywhere we go: on manufacturing floors, in airplanes or at customer meetings.
I can help you to take advantage of the capabilities of PowerApps, CDS, and Flow to deliver solution that works across phones, tablets and browsers.
Are you wondering if SharePoint or Office 365 is right for your organization and want to see a demo? Are you looking for an in-depth discussion of your business requirements? Then my hourly, on-demand SharePoint consulting might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Managers and business owners looking to get a SharePoint demo so they can decide if SharePoint is the right solution for their needs
- Anyone looking to put together a list of the requirements they need to consider before implementing SharePoint for their department or company
Save Hours of Frustration and Confusion by Signing Up for My ON-DEMAND Training Courses
- Correctly set up SharePoint.
Learn everything you need to know to quickly configure and use SharePoint to meet your needs.
- Improve how your team collaborates.
Show your team how SharePoint and Office 365 can increase your productivity and collaboration.
- Maximize your investment.
Reduce the amount of time it takes to adapt to SharePoint and Office 365.
Let’s talk more about your specific SharePoint needs.