How to Prevent Users from Syncing SharePoint Document LibrariesOn < 1 minute
Using OneDrive sync, users can sync the whole SharePoint Document library to their computers, make changes on their desktop and all the changes automatically sync back to SharePoint when they have Internet Connection.
If you want to prevent users from syncing a particular document library, do the following.
- 80Go to Library Settings of the document library
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Choose “No” radio button under “Allow items from this document library to be downloaded to offline clients?“
- Click Save
The Sync Button will now be disabled.
Other posts you might be interested in
- Create Picture Library in a Communication Site
- Fix: Cannot connect SharePoint Designer to Modern Team sites
- Fix Connect-SPOService : Could not authenticate to SharePoint Online using OAuth 2.0
- Export and Import SharePoint Document & List Schema
- How to Remove the Top Banner from SharePoint Online Modern Pages